1. Application (hereinafter also вЂњthe ApplicationвЂќ): Tiemdo's service consists in providing a standard application with the associated standard services (software as a service)
2. Responsible for the processing of personal data (hereinafter also: вЂњThe administratorвЂќ): Tiemdo, established at Eduard Verkadestraat 74, 7558 TG Hengelo, the Netherlands, Chamber of Commerce number: 76510549.
Access to the Application and use is strictly personal. You will not use this website or the data and information provided on it for commercial, political or advertising purposes, or for any commercial offers and in particular for unsolicited electronic offers.
All brands, images, texts, comments, illustrations, (animation) images, video images, sounds, as well as all technical applications that can be used to make the Application function and, more generally, all parts used on this site are protected by law by intellectual property rights. Any reproduction, repetition, use or adaptation, by any means whatsoever, of all or only part thereof, including the technical applications, without the prior written consent of the person responsible, is strictly prohibited. If the administrator does not immediately take action against any infringement, this cannot be interpreted as tacit consent or the renunciation of legal proceedings.
For the proper management of the Application, the administrator can at any time:
вЂў suspend, interrupt or restrict access to a certain category of visitors to all or part of the Application
вЂў remove all information that may disrupt the functioning of the Application or that conflicts with national or international law or is contrary to internet etiquette
вЂў have the Application temporarily unavailable in order to perform updates
The administrator is in no way responsible for failures, malfunctions, difficulties or interruptions in the functioning of the Application, as a result of which the Application or one of its functionalities is inaccessible. The way in which you connect to the Application is your own responsibility. You must take all appropriate measures yourself to protect your equipment and your data against, among other things, virus attacks on the internet. You are also responsible for the Applications and the data you consult on the internet.
The administrator is not liable for legal proceedings brought against you:
вЂў because of the use of the Application or services accessible via the internet
The administrator is not responsible for any damage that you incur yourself, or third parties or your equipment as a result of your connection to or use of the Application. You will refrain from any action against the administrator as a result.
If the administrator becomes involved in a dispute as a result of your use of this website, he is entitled to recover from you all damage that he suffers and will suffer as a result.
Your data is collected by Tiemdo. Personal data is understood to mean: all information about an identified or identifiable natural person; identifiable is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more elements characteristic of the physical, physiological, genetic , psychological, economic, cultural or social identity.
The personal data collected on the Application is mainly used by the administrator for maintaining relationships with your employer and, if applicable, with you.
Pursuant to Article 13 paragraph 2 sub b GDPR, everyone has the right to inspect and rectify or delete their personal data or limit the processing concerning them, as well as the right to object to the processing and the right to data portability. You can exercise these rights by contacting us at email@example.com.
Any request to that effect must be accompanied by a copy of a valid proof of identity, on which you have put your signature and stating the address at which you can be contacted. You will receive an answer to your request within 1 month of the submitted request. Depending on the complexity of the requests and the number of requests, this period can be extended by 2 months if necessary.
In the event of a violation of any law or regulation, of which the visitor is suspected and for which the authorities need personal data collected by the administrator, these will be provided to them after an explicit and motivated request from those authorities, after which these personal data will no longer be available. are protected by the provisions of this privacy statement.
If certain information is necessary to access certain functionalities of the Application, the responsible person will indicate the mandatory nature of this information at the time of requesting the data.
You can get commercial offers from the administrator. If you do not wish to receive this (anymore), please send an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you come across any personal data while visiting the Application, you must refrain from collecting it or from any other unauthorized use, as well as from any act that infringes the privacy of that person(s). The administrator is in no way responsible in the above situations.
The data collected by the Application administrator is used and stored for the duration as determined by law.
1. A cookie is a small text file that is placed on the hard drive of your computer when you visit our website. A cookie contains data so that you can be recognized as a visitor each time you visit our website. It is then possible to set up our website especially for you and to simplify logging in.
2. We use the following types of cookies on our website:
- Functional cookies: such as session and login cookies for tracking session and login information.
- Anonymized Analytical cookies: to gain insight into the visit to our website based on information about visitor numbers, popular pages and topics. In this way we can better tailor the communication and information provision to the needs of visitors to our website. We cannot see who visits our websites or from which PC the visit takes place.
3. More specifically, we do not use any other cookies.
4. When you visit our website, cookies from the controller and/or third parties may be installed on your equipment.
5. For more information about the use, management and deletion of cookies for each operating type, we invite you to consult the following link: https://www.kaspersky.com/resource-center/definitions/cookies
No rights can be derived from the images that belong to the products offered on the Application.
Dutch law applies to these conditions. The court of the administrator's place of business has exclusive jurisdiction in any disputes regarding these terms and conditions, unless a legal exception applies.
For questions, product information or information about the Application itself, please contact: email@example.com.